Ken is at the wedding of his childhood friend, Rei. Except he is not the Groom, something he deeply regrets. So when an angel/fairy/thing comes along and gives him a chance to re-live his life through the photo slide show they are playing, Ken jumps at the chance to redo his life and make Rei his.
- Episode 1 – Ken tries to win a baseball game.
- Episode 2 – Ken tries to find some coffee flavoured milk.
- Episode 3 – The one where Ken switches seats
- Episode 4 – They’ve finished high school and Ken gives Rei his second button
- Episode 5 – Rei’s Grandfather and a kiss or two
- Episode 6 – Ken gets sick and The Letter
- Episode 7 – Tada confesses
- Episode 8 – New Years Eve and Don’t Knock New York
- Episode 9 – Tada’s Proposal
- Episode 10 – Last Hallelujah Chance
- Episode 11 – Final Episode
In this special of Proposal Daisakusen, it is Eri and Tsuru’s wedding. However, Eri isn’t prepared to go through with it because she isn’t sure if Tsuru is serious about her. Once again, Ken wishes there was something he could do, and thus he is transported back to the past to change the future…
Read the Review
|From Yes Asia||From Play Asia|
This was a fantastic show! It is deep yet comedic and it has gone down as one of my favourite dramas.
Tagsdrama, Eikura Nana, Fujiki Naohito, Hamada Gaku, Hiraoka Yuta, Nagasawa Masami, Proposal Daisakusen, review, Yamashita Tomohisa